At Possibilities Training Group, we design and deliver training solutions for a wide variety of sectors: from recreation and education to the corporate world to the non-profit sector. We work with you to find the training solution that answers your needs; whether it is a multi-day strategic planning session; a full-day team-development workshop to re-energize staff; a 3-hour skill-building workshop for professionals who work with children; or a 1-hour 'ice-breaking' presentation at a conference to welcome and acclimatize staff. In the nine years that we have been operating out of the west coast, we have made it our business to custom-design training solutions that speak to the needs of your organization and yours alone.
Some of our most popular workshops include:
- Train-the-Trainer Series
- Power of Play Workshops
- Synergize: Team Development Workshops
- Infusing Fun into the Classroom: Workshops for Teachers
- Fun in the Sun: Resort and Cruiseline Training
- Mix and Mingle At any point during your event, Possibilities Training Group can energize, motivate and engage your group through ice breakers, group mixers and interactive activities!
Whatever your agenda, we have a wide range of conference solutions that are effective for all types and sizes of groups. Call 250-885-8303 in Victoria or 604-760-7254 in Vancouver to start planning now.
We also offer a series of 3-6 hour inter-municipal workshops that are open to anyone who is interested in attending. These popular workshops generally host 15-30 participants and address topics such as 'Training for Trainers', 'PowerPlay Games' and 'Facilitating for Adults'.
No matter what the topic, when you come to a Possibilities training session you can be guaranteed of a few things:
- Participants will be actively involved in the workshop (ie: there will not be a lot of sitting around taking notes)
- Participants will learn the material by experiencing it hands-on (ie: discussing it, playing it, debriefing it, debating it...)
- Participants will get to know one another better, and learn positive ways to interact together that can be carried back to the workplace (ie: they will come to see each other as people, not just as co-workers)
- Participants will laugh a lot, and have fun together (Don't worry, we won't tell).
To custom-design a training solution for your organization, give us a call and we will work with you to assess your training needs. The possibilities are endless...