Fabulous Facilitation (Part 1)
Innovative Games and ideas to engage groups – Activities
Tired of using the same old ice breakers and activities for workshops, courses, or staff meetings? This hands-on evening workshop is packed with innovative ice breakers, group games and team energizers to freshen up your repertoire! Interactive and dynamic, this workshop will give participants a plethora of new resources and ideas. At Possibilities Training Group, we believe in “learning-by-doing”, and participants can expect to be actively involved in all parts of this workshop. Since participants from many organizations and municipalities attend, the workshop also offers a wonderful chance to network between organizations.
You will learn:
- Icebreakers and get-to-know-you games to welcome and warm groups up.
- Team energizers and group games to spice things up and keep everyone on their toes.
- New ways to creatively brainstorm with your group.
- Fast and fun ways to separate people into groups.
- Tips and tools on how to make the “fundamentals” (ie: the boring stuff!) more fun!
- Ideas to close groups on a high note that can be adapted for any adult learning situation.
This workshop is for those who:
- facilitate groups of adults or young adults
- want to recharge their “facilitative batteries!”