Infusing Fun into the Classroom
Possibilities Training Group delivers dynamic, interactive workshops for teachers and teachers-to-be!
“Infusing Fun into the Classroom” is designed to infuse teachers with new and creative ideas for the classroom, using “positive play” as a means to introduce concepts and review learning. As an added bonus, this workshop also develops staff cohesiveness and increases staff morale by having some fun together! This workshop can be run for an individual school staff, or for a group of schools on a Professional Development day. It can also be customized by grade level or by subject.
You will learn…
- Ice Breakers & Shakers: These engaging warm-up activities help start things off on the right foot.
- Games Adapted for the Classroom: These games can be used to cover or review classroom subjects…they’ll have so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning!
- Building Blocks: These games can be used any time you want to explore teamwork, leadership, communication, thinking “outside the box”, or consensus-building in the classroom.
- Energizers & Fun Fillers: These “Positive Play” energizers and fillers require little or no props and are perfect to pull out in a pinch or when you want to add a burst of energy to your plans.
This workshop is for…
- teachers or TOC’s (or teachers-to-be) of Kindergarten through grade 7.
Questions? Call 604.760.7254 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org