Power of Action: Leadership Workshops for Youth
Possibilities designs and facilitates leadership recreation programs for youth groups in communities or high schools. These programs run anywhere from a few hours, to weekly sessions for a semester, to intense week-end experiences.
Some examples of topics that we cover include:
- Ice Breakers & Shakers
- Effective Communication
- Team Development: Laying the groundwork for a solid team
- Problem Solving: Thinking outside the box
- Speaking out: public speaking with confidence
- Games Galore! Fun for all
- Making Connections: Closing groups with heart
Some past clients for our youth groups include the YWCA-YMCA of BC, Spectrum High School Leadership Program, the Attorney General of BC, James Bay Community School, Quebec Provincial Leadership Conference, Boys and Girls Club of BC.
For more information about our youth leadership programs, contact Possibilities at 604.760.7254.